Wednesday, October 5, 2011

It didn't feel like a lot of knitting, but it was

I'd have to say my pair of gray socks is about 80 percent done. This morning I had to pay some bills and stuff, but I managed to get several rows done, moving the little cables closer to the center of the foot. I hope I can knit some more later.

I also finished "Lost" today. It was pretty anticlimactic. I ate some of the salmon and potatoes I made on Monday. I didn't have to work at the retail establishment.

I wish I had gone for a run, but I can't seem to shake my head cold. It's more of a nuisance than anything. I should probably vacuum around the house. It's pretty bad when I'm at work, too. I have great plans to go to Target tomorrow to get some Clorox wipes and canned air to spray out my keyboard.

Shortly after I got to work, we got word that Steve Jobs had died. I'm not sobbing over it or anything. I obviously didn't personally know him, but he seemed to be a great innovator and talented business manager. I was pretty disturbed to see people making smug, pretentious, insensitive remarks about his death. I'm no champion of human life, but show a little respect. The guy was known for changing the way Americans use technology. He wasn't a philanthropist.

Those are my thoughts for the day I guess. Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment