Thursday, November 3, 2011

A sweater no mother (of a baby) could love

I'm about to give up on Gavyn. It has to be literally the worst thing I've ever knitted. I missed the deadline for the baby shower today. I sewed one button on and I didn't like it so I took it off. The buttons don't even match where the button band should go. I think I'm done. Time to pick something else. There comes a time when I just need to move on.

I must be a glutton for punishment because part of me wants to keep going. I really really really want to make something for my coworker's baby, but this sweater is positively hideous. Maybe I'll stick with a hat and socks. I was told that babies can always use hats and socks, especially since this baby will be born when it's cold outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment